1. What is so unique about Online programs being offered by KLEF Deemed to be University?
The Online programs offered by KLEF Deemed to be University is unique in several ways:
- Course Structure - The entire course structure designed by KLEF Deemed to be University is quite relevant for the current generation of students. Apart from the subject papers, the course equips the students in various soft skills, communication skills and working knowledge of computers and their applications.
- Affordable Fees - The Institution has approved an affordable fee structure to ensure that students from across various strata of the society can enroll themselves thereby heralding true Social Inclusion.
- Assessments - The final assessment of the students shall be conducted using a mix of theoretical assessments, continuous assessments, practical assessments and employer assessments.
2. What will be the medium of instruction for all Programs?
English is the medium of instruction for all the Programs offered by Centre for Distance & Online Education wing.
3. Are all the Programs available in the digital format?
Yes, content for all the programs is available in digital format i.e the student can access the course content online.
4. I can't leave my job, is it possible to study while I work?
Yes, programs offered by KLEF Centre for Distance & Online Education (KLEF CDOE) come with an advantage where a student can continue with his job and still manage to learn. The entire learning process is delivered digitally to provide the learner with a classroom like experience as well as making the learning available to him anytime –anywhere.
5. When Will I get the content?
After completion of the registration process, the academic team will provide the student with an exclusive user ID and password to access the content that is available on our Learning Management System (LMS).
6. How do I access the content?
Once the user ID and password have been created and mailed to the students, he can login to the LMS and access the course lectures and videos. He can also download the learning app and start accessing the courses.
7. How do I get to know the detailed syllabus of the Program?
The detailed syllabus of the Program is available in the Learning Management System (LMS) after you log into the Program. Also, you can get the subject details of the Programs under Academics section.
8. Can I take these Programs at my own pace or are there any fixed timelines?
You can learn the Programs anytime based on your schedule and time available to you. But term end examinations and internal assessments will have to be completed as per the deadlines shared by the University.
9. What is the examination pattern?
The evaluation includes continuous assessments in the form of home assignments and Quiz and Term End exams that include subjective questions.
10. How do I apply?
Admissions for the programs can be taken using the Online Application Form. Please do check for the current batches. The student needs to align himself/herself with the currently running batches in the University.
11. Are there any deadlines for application?
The applications are accepted twice a year. Please check the admissions section for more information.
12. Should original documents be scanned and uploaded for online form?
Yes. original documents should not be sent by post.
13. What are the documents required for meeting eligibility criterion?
Proof of academic qualification: attested/notarized photocopies of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks (degree certificate/mark sheet) Attested photocopy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
14. How many photographs and photocopies of the documents should be submitted to university?
You will need to get 1 photocopy of the above-mentioned documents attested/notarized by a gazette officer of the Government. The student also needs to provide 3 Passport size photographs.
15. Who is the authorized person for attesting photocopies?
Photocopies must be attested either by a Gazette Officer, Principal, or a Notary.
16. How do I pay the fee? Can I pay my fee in instalments?
You have pay the fee online either by a debit of a credit card. No, you can’t pay the fees in instalments.
17. Do I need to pay for individual mark statement and the provisional certificate?
The student has to pay the prescribed fee along with the examination fee to receive his/her individual marksheet and the provisional certificate. The same is included as part of the fees for final examination. The details shall be provided on the exam application form.
18. Whom should I contact in case of further queries?
If you are a student, you can contact your respective academic counselor for academic queries or fill up the form on Contact page for any queries related to the Program. Prospective students can speak to our counselors on the number mentioned on the website or fill up the Request Info form on the Homepage. Faculty or Partners who are interested to work with us can fill up their enquiry on the Contact page.