Eligibility to study Master's Programs
|1||M.B.A||Candidates should have passed any Bachelors (3 years (or) 4 Years) from recognized universities / institutions in respective discipline with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
For all courses admission/ offer letters will be issued on first come basis if the student meets the eligibility requirements.
- Degree or Pass certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Grade/mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Translated versions of all documents, if they are not in English.
- Passport with a valid student visa
- Equivalence and eligibility certificate from Association of Indian Universities wherever applicable
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Only after the admission formalities are completed, will the student be permitted to allow to attend classes.
The following scanned documents are to be submitted at the time of registration:
The university reserves the right to change, alter, amend or rescind any matter given herein, at any point of time, as it may deem necessary without notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.