Become an IT Expert
without Quitting your Job
The Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a three-year Undergraduate program that imparts extensive knowledge in Computer Fundamentals, Programming Languages, Database Systems, Information Security, web development, and so on to the students with a fundamental and advanced understanding of Information Technology and Computer Applications.
Why should one study for a BCA online course?
There is a high demand for this course because BCA can be pursued with significant flexibility, convenience, and accessibility and with fewer entrance requirements.
- Dual Degree
- Live classes during Weekends
- Repeated Access to the Course Material
- UGC Approved
- Flexibility of Learning
A BCA online program is a 6-semester, 3-year undergraduate program.
Candidate must have completed +2 or equivalent
Aspiring for Dual Degree
Decouple the Career Barrier
To reinitiate one’s Career
Wants to Pursue Studies while Continuing Job
- Multi-Faceted Career: A BCA course provides a variety of professional options that enable degree holders to work in various fields or businesses and can take up several jobs, engage in freelancing or consultancy work, or pursue other interests with excellent career advancement chances.
- Lucrative Career Prospects: Jobs for BCA graduates are many, and they offer stability and financial security and not only offer stability and financial security but also the freedom to choose a path that aligns with one's values, interests, and talents for long-term career success.
- Value in IT Industry: A BCA degree holder commands value in the IT industry, and hence there is a plethora of opportunities open for them at all times.
- Skill Based Course: Since this training is entirely skill-based, the greater your skills, the better your opportunities and earnings will be.
- Hands-on Experience: Instead of simply studying or observing, students who enroll in this course have actual, hands-on experience, which helps them better understand the industry and advance in their careers.
- Technical Analyst: Researching securities or assessing investments based on historical market prices and technical indications, which are crucial in the financial market, is the major responsibility of a technical analyst.
- Software Developer: The job of a software developer is to design, test, and maintain various software applications that address problems in the real world.
- Web Developer: The primary responsibility of a web developer is to design and layout websites with an eye on the needs of the customer and the end user.
- Blockchain Developer: A blockchain developer creates and improves the blockchain protocol while testing various software and hardware.
- System Analyst: System analysts are essential to the successful operation of an organization's information systems and are a significant factor in achieving corporate success.
Semester Wise Courses
|Programme||Level||Duration in Years||App fee in Rs||Admission feein Rs||No of sem's||Total-Tution fee per programme in Rs||Examination fee (UG:750/- per sem & PG: 1000/- per sem) in Rs||LMS fee-(1000/- per sem) in Rs||Total Fee|