Avail the New Cutting-Edge
Data to Rule the Data-Driven Industry
MBA DATA SCIENCE
An MBA in Data Science is a two-year post-graduate degree that deals with obtaining, collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data for the benefit of a company or organization and to stop losses. It enhances analytical and management skills.
Why should one study MBA in Data Science online?
It’s the best way to study online MBA in Data Science in India. Easy accessibility, flexibility, geographic flexibility and above all time saving makes online education attractive. One can earn while pursuing the course and break the hurdles of the superb career.
- Study while Earning
- In-Demand Specialization
- Placement Support
- Elite Instruction
- NAAC – A ++ Grade
Online MBA in Data Science is a 2-year post graduate program with 4 semesters.
Graduates in any discipline are eligible for this course.
Aspiring for the Dual Degree
Break the Career Hurdles
Re-launch ones Career
Wants to Pursue Studies while Continuing Job/p>
- Worldwide Career Scope: As someone with a degree in this field knows to anticipate potential dangers in the future and turn them into profits, there are many opportunities for employment, growth, and advancement in various nations.
- High Untapped Opportunities: Since this field is more recent, there is more room for professional growth and demand, but there aren't enough qualified people to fill these vacancies, so this course is quite profitable.
- Critical for Company Growth: To continuously evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, an MBA in Data Science degree holder comes in handy and can make strategic decisions that support their growth goals.
- Hone Skills to Predict Risk: Skills like obtaining, collecting, interpreting, analyzing, and concluding data are some of the skills which are sharpened during this course.
- Skills to Develop Strategies: A master in Data Science develops the abilities needed to create market strategies that will benefit the business or organization.
- Data Analytical Officer: A Data Analytical Officer works with the available data to plan, carry out, and evaluate surveys and data dashboards. They also manipulate, analyze, and interpret massive amounts of data.
- Data Engineer: A data engineer collects, arranges, and processes data in order to develop solutions that Data Scientists and Business Analysts may use.
- Business Analyst: Business analysts carefully examine and dissect data to create models that reveal trends, offer insightful information, and promote the expansion of a business.
- Research Analyst: The career scope for a Research Analyst is researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets for the company's growth and profit.
- Data Scientist: To make data-driven decisions and assess market trends for the benefit of businesses and industries, a data scientist must comprehend and interpret data.
* Note: Only One Elective is chosen by the students from 4 offering specializations.
** Within the first 2 months of the semester, four subjects are taught and sent for Internship for the next 2 months in 3rd and 4th semesters.
|Programme||Level||Duration in Years||App fee in Rs||Admission feein Rs||No of sem's||Total-Tution fee per programme in Rs||Examination fee (UG:750/- per sem & PG: 1000/- per sem) in Rs||LMS fee-(1000/- per sem) in Rs||Total Fee|
|MBA Data Science||PG||2||500||10,000||4||2,01,500||4,000||4,000||2,20,000|