Integrate the Marketing Strategies
to Implement and Build a Rewarding Career
MBA DIGITAL MARKETING
An MBA in Digital Marketing is a Master of Business Administration degree program that focuses on digital marketing strategies, techniques, and tools and covers topics such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, digital analytics, and mobile marketing, among others.
Why study MBA in Digital Marketing online?
Flexibility, self-paced, global perspective, affordability, and provision for learning while earning make pursuing an online MBA in Digital Marketing very lucrative. Many individuals who, for a variety of reasons, were unable to pursue higher education are given a tremendous opportunity by it.
- Learning Flexibility
- UGC recognized
- 100% Online
- Multiple Mode of Communication
A 4-semester, 2-year post-graduate program can be completed with an online MBA in Digital Marketing.
Graduates in any discipline are eligible for this course.
Aspiring for Dual Degree
Break the Career Hurdles
To Re-launch ones Career
Wants to Pursue Studies while Continuing Job
- Improved opportunities: The demand for professionals in digital marketing has surged since the Covid-19 outbreak and is anticipated to continue growing.
- Option to be Freelancer: A lot of independence is possible because digital marketing is done online.
- High Growth Rate: The digital marketing sector is booming and expected to cross 17000 crores. So there is no dearth of employment or professional growth.
- Helps in Building Business: Reaching the intended audience through digital media is quick and affordable. Consequently, it is essential for the growth of the company.
- High ROI: The Return on Investment for an MBA in Digital Marketing is pretty high, therefore it's a fantastic choice to invest your time, effort, and money in this program.
- Business Operations Manager: A Business operations manager is responsible for supervising all business activities, establishing organizational objectives, examining day-to-day activities, and making adjustments that will benefit the company.
- Digital Marketing Executive: The organization, implementation, and optimization of online marketing initiatives fall under the purview of a Digital Marketing Executive.
- Brand Manager: Building the company’s products or services and monitoring brand campaigns are the main responsibilities of a Brand Manager.
- Social Media Manager: A Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing strategies for the social media accounts of a company, organization, or individual.
- Content Marketing Strategist: A content marketing strategist's primary duty is to plan, design, develop, edit, and publish pertinent material depending on the business goals of a company and users' needs.
Semester Wise Courses
- Overview of Banking
- Banking Service Operations
- Overview of Retailing
- Management of Retail Operations
Healthcare & Hospitality Management
- Overview of Healthcare Management
- Management of Healthcare Operations
- IT Enabled Services
- Marketing of Software Solutions
Rural & Agricultural Marketing
- Overview of Agriculture & Rural Sectors in India
- Management of Agricultural & Rural Development in India
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- Introduction to Entertainment Industry
- Digital Marketing in Entertainment
|Programme||Level||Duration in Years||App fee in Rs||Admission feein Rs||No of sem's||Total-Tution fee per programme in Rs||Examination fee (UG:750/- per sem & PG: 1000/- per sem) in Rs||LMS fee-(1000/- per sem) in Rs||Total Fee|
|MBA Digital Marketing||PG||2||500||10,000||4||2,01,500||4,000||4,000||2,20,000|