Integrate the Marketing Strategies
to Implement and Build a Rewarding Career
MBA DIGITAL MARKETING
An MBA in Digital Marketing is a Master of Business Administration degree program that focuses on digital marketing strategies, techniques, and tools and covers topics such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, digital analytics, and mobile marketing, among others.
Why study MBA in Digital Marketing online?
Flexibility, self-paced, global perspective, affordability, and provision for learning while earning make pursuing an online MBA in Digital Marketing very lucrative. Many individuals who, for a variety of reasons, were unable to pursue higher education are given a tremendous opportunity by it.
- Learning Flexibility
- UGC recognized
- 100% Online
- Multiple Mode of Communication
Aspiring for Dual Degree
Break the Career Hurdles
To Re-launch ones Career
Wants to Pursue Studies while Continuing Job
- Improved opportunities: The demand for professionals in digital marketing has surged since the Covid-19 outbreak and is anticipated to continue growing.
- Option to be Freelancer: A lot of independence is possible because digital marketing is done online.
- High Growth Rate: The digital marketing sector is booming and expected to cross 17000 crores. So there is no dearth of employment or professional growth.
- Helps in Building Business: Reaching the intended audience through digital media is quick and affordable. Consequently, it is essential for the growth of the company.
- High ROI: The Return on Investment for an MBA in Digital Marketing is pretty high, therefore it's a fantastic choice to invest your time, effort, and money in this program.
- Business Operations Manager: A Business operations manager is responsible for supervising all business activities, establishing organizational objectives, examining day-to-day activities, and making adjustments that will benefit the company.
- Digital Marketing Executive: The organization, implementation, and optimization of online marketing initiatives fall under the purview of a Digital Marketing Executive.
- Brand Manager: Building the company’s products or services and monitoring brand campaigns are the main responsibilities of a Brand Manager.
- Social Media Manager: A Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing strategies for the social media accounts of a company, organization, or individual.
- Content Marketing Strategist: A content marketing strategist's primary duty is to plan, design, develop, edit, and publish pertinent material depending on the business goals of a company and users' needs.
- Overview of Banking
- Banking Service Operations
- Overview of Retailing
- Management of Retail Operations
Healthcare & Hospitality Management
- Overview of Healthcare Management
- Management of Healthcare Operations
|Programme||Level||Duration in Years||App fee in Rs||Admission feein Rs||No of sem's||Total-Tuition fee per programme in Rs||Examination fee (UG & PG: 500/- per sem) in Rs||LMS fee-(500/- per sem) in Rs||Total Fee|
|MBA Digital Marketing||PG||2||500||1,000||4||60,000||2,000||2,000||65,500|