Sharpen your Skills
to Lead an Organization
A 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration program aims to provide students with the required skills, information, and training in these fields so that they may better understand how to manage a successful business's finances, marketing, and administration.
Why should one study the BBA Program online?
Pursuing an online BBA is incredibly lucrative due to its flexibility, self-paced nature, a Dual degree, global viewpoint, affordability, and opportunity to learn while earning. It offers a huge chance to many people who, for a variety of reasons, were unable to continue higher education.
- Job Oriented
- Learning flexibility
- NAAC A ++ Grade
- Placement Support
- Multiple Mode of Communication
Aspiring for Dual Degree
Decouple the Career Barrier
To reinitiate one’s Career
Wants to Pursue Studies while Continuing Job
- Hones Managerial Skills: A BBA online course will hone your managerial skills like effective communication, staying organized, building team and professional relationships.
- Career starts Early: The best aspect of the BBA Online course is that it allows one to launch a profession very early, increasing the possibility of exponential career growth.
- Professional Course: The BBA program is specifically designed to help students advance their professional opportunities and business-related skills.
- Industry Oriented: Industry standards are applied in the development of a BBA program. Finding the ideal position is therefore not difficult.
- Higher Earning Potential: Since BBA is a professional program, there is a huge scope for earning a fat package.
- Financial Analyst: By obtaining data, organizing information, and evaluating historical data, a Financial Analyst is in charge of a company's financial planning and analysis, enabling the organization to make well-informed business decisions.
- Operation Analyst: Operation Analysts evaluate a company's policies, processes, and procedures, look for any flaws or potential development areas, and identify any areas for improvement. They also plan and carry out new projects as part of their primary responsibility to maintain optimal operational performance and output.
- Human Resource Manager: HR Managers are in charge of organizing, coordinating, and monitoring the hiring of new personnel. Additionally to serving as a point of contact between management and employees, they offer business executives strategic planning advice.
- Operation & Supply Chain Manager: Every step of an organization's supply chain is under the management of the supply chain manager, who also oversees, supervises, and organizes all activities related to the discovery, purchase, manufacture, and distribution of the company's commodities.
- Business Development Officer: The Business Development Officer's responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, analyzing sales reports, developing in-depth knowledge, and providing strategies to trim overhead and increase profit·
|Programme||Level||Duration in Years||App fee in Rs||Admission fee in Rs||No of sem's||Total-Tuition fee per programme in Rs||Examination fee (UG & PG: 500/- per sem) in Rs||LMS fee-(500/- per sem) in Rs||Total Fee|