Transform into a Sustainable
and Innovative Supply Chain Master
LOGISTICS & SUPPLY
Effective Trade and Commerce depends on efficient logistics, especially in the post-covid era. To manage logistics efficiently, a person with an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is useful. It is vital to choose the top online MBA programs in Logistics and Supply Chain management because they will assist you in finding the ideal position.
Why to study MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Online?
Pursuing an online MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Online will be an excellent idea. Along with the flexibility of learning, worldwide acceptance, market-ready specializations, and UGC approved programs make it worth enough to study.
- Study while Earning
- In-Demand Specialization
- Placement Support
- Elite Instruction
- NAAC A ++ Grade
Aspiring for the Dual Degree
Re-launch ones Career
Wants to pursue Studies while continuing job
Break the Career Hurdles
- Multiple Job Opportunities: Employment opportunities multiply exponentially.
- Honing Different Skills: Along with developing leadership skills, this program also fosters the development of many other skills.
- Comprehensive Understanding of Business: Inside-out knowledge ensures that one has a thorough understanding of business and helps one advance in their job.
- In-Demand Specializations: Our specialization is in accord with the sector's needs.
- Scope for Entrepreneurship: This program provides ample scope to become an entrepreneur.
- Warehouse Manager People with an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management are in high demand since workhouse management requires an excellent manager.
- Supply Chain Coordinator: A specialist is highly sought after since perfect abilities are needed for managing inventory, supply sources, and the efficient transportation of goods and services.
- Logistics & Distribution Manager: A strong understanding of product distribution and organization, as well as the ability to oversee regular warehouse and shipping operations, are always in demand and are paid well.
- Operations Manager: Handling overall operations with effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, safety measures, and so on ensures that there is always demand for experts.
- Logistician: A logician overseas purchasing, transportation, inventory, and warehousing activities. As this is vital for Trade & Commerce, so is the demand for experts.
- Overview of Banking
- Banking Service Operations
- Overview of Retailing
- Management of Retail Operations
Healthcare & Hospitality Management
- Overview of Healthcare Management
- Management of Healthcare Operations
|Duration in Years
|App fee in Rs
|Admission feein Rs
|No of sem's
|Total-Tuition fee per programme in Rs
|Examination fee (UG & PG: 500/- per sem) in Rs
|LMS fee-(500/- per sem) in Rs
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management