Unleash your Leadership Qualities
and Problem-Solving Skills
An MBA in HR Management/ Finance/Marketing is one of the most sought-after programs that shape professional competence and gives a boost to your potential for your perfect professional growth. One can choose the specialization of Marketing, Human Resources or Finance according to one's aptitude and preference.
Why should one study MBA Finance, HR, or Marketing Online?
An MBA in Finance, Human Resources, or Marketing will significantly boost one's career. One can benefit from the live classes on the weekends in addition to the UGC-approved program to continue their education without having to leave their job. One might be able to earn a dual degree if one studies it online.
- UGC Recognized
- Learning Flexibility
- Global Acceptance
- Learner Centric
- Job-Ready Specializations
MBA in HR, Finance & Marketing is a 2-year program with 4 semesters.
Graduates in any discipline are eligible for this course.
Aspiring for the Dual Degree
Break the Career Hurdles
Re-launch ones Career
Wants to Pursue Studies while Continuing Job
- Multiple Job Opportunities: Numerous job chances are guaranteed thanks to these specializations.
- Sharpening of different skills: Many other abilities, in addition to leadership qualities, are developed during this course.
- In-Demand Specializations: The demands of the industry govern our every specialization.
- Scope for Entrepreneurship: These specializations provide ample scope to become an entrepreneur.
- Holistic Understanding of Business: Inside-out knowledge guarantees that one acquires a thorough understanding of business and facilitates career advancement.
- Recruiter: A person with an MBA and a focus on human resources will find it easy to land a job as a recruiter.
- Financial Analyst: Financial Analyst is vital for any company or organization making specialization in Finance very lucrative.
- Investment Banker: Any financial organization needs an investment banker in a critical position. With large paychecks, they are easily absorbed.
- Brand Manager: A specialization in marketing from an MBA degree gives one several opportunities to work as a brand manager.
- Marketing Research Analyst: Market Research Analysts is a professional who collects and research conditions in local, regional, national, international, or online markets and uses it to forecast trends to try and predict where the market will go in the future.
Semester Wise Courses
- Overview of Banking
- Banking Service Operations
- Overview of Retailing
- Management of Retail Operations
Healthcare & Hospitality Management
- Overview of Healthcare Management
- Management of Healthcare Operations
Rural & Agricultural Marketing
- Overview of Agriculture & Rural Sectors in India
- Management of Agricultural & Rural Development in India
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
|Programme||Level||Duration in Years||App fee in Rs||Admission feein Rs||No of sem's||Total-Tution fee per programme in Rs||Examination fee (UG:750/- per sem & PG: 1000/- per sem) in Rs||LMS fee-(1000/- per sem) in Rs||Total Fee|
|MBA (HR, Finance, Marketing)||PG||2||500||10000||4||1,32,000||4,000||4,000||1,50,500|